We recommend all visitors wanting to travel by both car and public transit, to park at the Longueuil or Radisson metro station (for those coming from the South Shore) and at Montmorency, Concord or Cartier, or Côte-Vertu for those coming from the North Shore and Laval.
Coming from the Laurentians:
– Highway 15 south
– Highway 40 West Exit / Highway 15 south
– Highway 720 East (Décarie) toward downtown
– St-Jacques Exit
– To Robert-Bourassa Blvd. (formerly named University)
– You will arrive at the corner of Mansfield Street, and Place Bonaventure is on your left
From the South Shore:
– Highway 10 West toward the Champlain Bridge
– Take exit 58 for A-10 W toward Centre-ville/Donwtown/Montréalt
– Continue onto A-10 W, take exit 1 for Rue Wellington toward Rue Notre-Dame
– Continue on Duke
– Turn right onto Notre-Dame W
– Turn left onto Gauvin
– Turn left on Saint-Jacques
– Turn right onto Mansfield
– Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Saint-Antoine W (Place Bonaventure will be on your left-hand side)
Many parking lots in the area bounded by Robert-Bourassa Blvd. (east), de la Gauchetière (north), Mansfield (west) and St-Antoine (south).
Stop at the Central Railway Station
need more INFORMATION?
Call us: 514-527-9221, ext. 234.
You can obtain a wheelchair, free of charge, by going to the information counter at Place Bonaventure on the main level (not in the Exhibition Halls) (no reservation required, limited quantity).
You may leave your coat at the Place Bonaventure coat check located near the ticket counters (a $3 fee will be charged).
Washrooms are located on the north and south mezzanines of the Exhibition Hall as well as next to the food court (outside the Show).
An automated cash machine is located in the underground passage that leads to Central Station.
For more detailed information about services offered by Place Bonaventure, please call 514-397-2222.